Date: February 24, 2011
Location: Quito, Ecuador
It is times like these that I most admire single parents of small children. Stephen left Quito day to spend a few days in Lake Jackson, Texas (a city about an hour south of Houston) to visit a Christian school there that is interested in hiring him. He will return to Quito to rest for about 24 hours before he gets back on a plane to travel to Bangkok, Thailand to visit the International Community School there about a possible job position. He will not return from that trip until next Friday night, March 4.
That leaves me, Cristina Meier, to care for two energetic toddlers and a quickly growing child in the womb whose due date is approaching in about six weeks. However, I wanted to take a few minutes to update you on what has been going on in our lives since the new year began (which was the last time I wrote).
Visit the posts in this blog to find out about:
1) Stephen’s current job opportunities for the next school year (Ministry)
2) Cristina’s pregnancy update (Family News)
3) Experiencing Valentine’s Day the Sophomore Way (Ministry)
4) Special Prayer Needed for Stephen’s brother, Kurt (Family News)
5) The Meier boys’ bedtime routine (Family News)
6) Girls Come Early (TCK Views)
We pray that God’s blessings will be with you as the month of February draws to an end. Feel free to contact us by phone, e-mail, blog, Facebook or Skype.
Cristina (for the rest of the family)