The MK Meier family has finally settled into life here in Lake Jackson, Texas. During the past month, we’ve seen the weather go down from the 90’s range to the 40’s. We’ve watched the mosquito armies bring on a late summer attack for a couple weeks, just to die off every time the temperature dropped below 50. We went from using air conditioning on a regular basis to needing to use heat. We’ve settled into a routine that keeps the boys busy (and Mamma from going insane). She also been quite busy attempting to potty train Luke and to get Grace to eat some of her first solid foods.
If any of you have been following the blog, you’ll note that I’ve actually been adding posts a little at a time over the past month. However, if this is the first time that you’ve visited the blog since the past update, here are the stories you will find:
1) Our two big prayer requests (probably our biggest stressors at this time)
2) My 25 hour day (thoughts on what Cristina should do on the day that daylight savings ends)
3) Halloween alternatives (how the MK Meier family celebrated Halloween for the first time)
4) A Trip to Chicago (find out why Stephen left Lake Jackson for three days to attend a conference)
5) Remembering Smashed Potatoes (discussing some of the cute phrased the boys have said)
6) The Lake Jackson Speed Trap (owning up to Cristina’s first time caught speeding)
7) Texan invadors (dealing with the Texas mosquito population explosion)
Feel free to read through the blog and enjoy!