The holiday season of 2011 is here. In spite of the Christmas music that has pervaded store fronts and media since the end of October, we were able to keep Christmas at bay until December 1. After all, December is our Christmas month. As part of our celebration this year, I have prepared the following posts on this blog. Feel free to browse through them at your leisure.
Feel free to browse the site to find out about:
1) Personal Updates for Each of the Family
2) A New Christmas Tradition: Skype Christmas Caroling
3) The adoption of Li-Rose Cobb
4) A December Wedding in Costa Rica
5) Learning about Christmas Traditions at BCS
6) The Things we do to make Christmas special for our kids
7) What makes the Chick-fil-a of Lake Jackson, TX unique
8 ) A memoir/poem to a belated grandmother
Although we are spending Christmas in Lake Jackson, Texas, away from our families and friends in other parts of the country and the world, we want you all to know that we are thinking of you this Christmas.
Thank you for being part of our lives this year. Be blessed in this holiday season and the year to come.